Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Top Five Tips for Customer Service
1. Be a good listener. Take the time to identify customer needs by asking questions and concentrating on what the customer is really saying.
2. Identify and anticipate needs. Customers don't buy products or services, they buy good feelings and solutions to problems.
3. Help customers understand your systems. Take time to explain how your systems work and how they simplify transactions.
4. Give more than expected. Since the future of all companies lies in keeping customers happy, think of ways to elevate yourself above the competition.
5. Get regular feedback. Encourage and welcome suggestions about how your business could improve.
Want to learn more? Register for Customer Service for the21st Century. This informative session is part of a four part series brought to you in partnership with the MI-SBTDC of Washtenaw Community College and the Washtenaw Council of Chambers.