What is the ATHENA PowerLink Program?
The advisory panel, which is made up of lawyers, bankers, accountants, insurance agents, and business advisors, provides free business consultation for one year. The panel consults to help the business owner achieve networking, capital, operational, and strategic goals. The program also helps enhance the business owner’s leadership and management skills for future business endeavors.
What is the eligibility criteria for the ATHENA PowerLink Program?
- Own the majority of the company and actively manage it
- Minimum of two years in business
- Minimum of two full time employees, one of whom may be the business owner
- Minimum annual revenues of $250,000 for manufacturing or retail business
- Minimum annual revenues of $100,000 for service business
What is the role of the advisory panel?
The advisory panel is a group of business professionals who want to give back to their communities. They work one-on-one with the business owner for one year, helping her develop and implement her business plan and strategic goals. The group’s coordinator is responsible for leading meetings, reviewing progress, and compiling results.